The Embroidered Jacket

08:26




GREETINGS pumpkins! Welcoming my favorite season, yes it has its pros and cons but i'm just here for the coats and boots honey. I'm not dressed accordingly but we seem to be getting the odd sun light here and there but not to be fooled it's still quiet chilly.. some may say i'm exaggerating but i'm African okay i'm fragile, forgive me.

Saw this jacket online, thought it was too pricey so I decided to think about it only to find out it sold out a few days later which I must say made me realize I actually NEEDED it. My mind was made up so I was a women on a mission searched everywhere for it and I eventually found it on the website again when my exact size became available (wipes forehead.) The jacket is from the SS15 collection, its very well made and the detail on it is impressive I just love it! I really wanted to pair the jacket with a simple but sophisticated shoe and these beauts did just that, brought from Luisaviaroma who never seem to disappoint. The soles are made from leather too which is just the icing on the cake perfect shade too for my melanin.

ZARA - Jacket ASOS - Top ZARA - Jeans TOPSHOP - Sunglasses - SCHUTZ - Shoes ASOS - Rings


                                                                         Sithembile
                                                                       

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Very specific touch of embroidery on jackets. The bit of color addition is really fantastic. There have been far too many things which are perfect in these jacket. First of all, its colors are really very awesome and look, designs, embroidery artwork everything is perfect. So I am also interested to buy Hand embroidered jackets from where you purchase it.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

">

Flickr Images

Subscribe