Date Night: Running Through The Six

05:50



Sorry I couldn't help myself with the title lol. If you know you know. 
How is everyone? It's been a crazy few months. I decided to disappear off the face of the planet for minute. Sometimes one needs a break. 







Top - TOPSHOP |  Trousers - TOPSHOP | shoes - WINDSOR SMITH | coat - MISSGUIDED


Onto this evenings details. So I had the most opulent evening at the SIX restaurant in the Baltic (Gateshead quayside). The view looking across to the Newcastle quayside is simply stunning especially at this time of night, not to mention the beautifully lit Millennium bridge. 

We we're actually late to this reservation and they were so nice about it. The staff were great and the food was so TASTY. I think I had lamb. The menu was pretty simple. Sometimes I like to play it safe and just have good old British cuisine and this was satisfying. 

Loved this outfit! Guys the amount of times this top sold out.. I don't want to get emotional thinking about the stress I went through (yes, i'm actually this dramatic in real life). BUT it found itself back home, so it was meant to be. I'm a 4-8 in tops depending on where its from and I actually brought the 10 hence why it kinda looks like a tent. I'm so impatient. Every size had sold out and I had to have it regardless. Yeah, I'm one of those. But it's so timeless.

I've just noticed how smiley I am in these photo's. For once. ENJOY.

Sithembile. 
X





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

">

Flickr Images

Subscribe