AVEIKA

07:38








    





Hey guys, happy Wednesday! How stunning is the weather?! My cravings go through the roof when the weather is like this. I'm craving all types of nonsense, cupcakes, burgers and mojito's. There goes my summer body.

Thought i'd do a review of the gorgeous place. It's my first review so here goes...

So me and a friend of mine were overdue a catch up and I'd heard a lot of good reviews about this place. I'd been before but on a night out since it's also has bar area but I never knew or paid attention to the restaurant area. I was slightly unsure about dining here as knew it was going to be dark and night-club like. But to my surprise I completely forgot about the bar part because the interior was just WOW! We were also sat next to the balcony that over looked the bar which is just beautiful.

This modern Japanese restaurant and bar situated at the quayside of Newcastle lives up to expectations. The fact that it was a Saturday evening and it wasn't chaotic was bonus. We arrived around 5:30pm and as you can see it was just peaceful. Giving us the opportunity to explore the decor and in my case snap a few images.

I'm not the best photographer and these images don't do the place and food any justice. The menu was very straight forward which was great, not to mention the friendliest staff!

I'm a lover of food and I'm really fussy about restaurants. I honestly get into CIA mode when I'm looking for somewhere new to eat but this exceeded all my expectations and the Japanese cuisine was simply exceptional. The pricing is reasonable if you know good food, you know its worth it.

I really am trying to look for a negative but I cant find one. I defiantly recommend this place!






S.
x







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

">

Flickr Images

Subscribe