Exotic Evening

08:50



Hello Peeps! How are you all doing? I feel like summer sixteen is finally in full swing for me. Although I do think I'm a tad late as its almost coming to an end so soon (tear emoji). 

Feel like I've forgotten how to write it's been that long, so hang in there with me while I tell you about this beautiful night. 









How pretty and magical is this place? My idea of floral heaven! If you know me personally or have me on Snap Chat you'll know I live for exhibitions. 


Sohe Fusion, a cocktail and Asian cuisine restaurant situated in Jesmond has become one of my favourite spots in Jesmond. Seriously. This was my second time and I have to say their service was consistent. The staff were very attentive and friendly and the atmosphere is so relaxing and refreshing.

So Sohe are currently hosting a Flower Festive for JesmondInBloom, hence the alluring display. The flower extravaganza flowed from every corner of the rooms and continued throughout the cocktail and food menu. 

I know I don't have many photo's because I was HANGRY. I've been mad busy and this was the only night my partner and I could get some time to kick back and relax. And taking photo's every two minutes kinda takes away the moment. So I took as much as I could. Some didn't come out the way liked so I rather not post them.

But we both had a light bite to eat and it was beautiful! I promise. You also need to try their cocktails you will NOT be disappointed. 

The event is running till August 23rd! Make sure you ring them to RSVP. I've posted a photo of the special menu they have for this event and of course they have their standard menu's too.

As you can probably tell i'd been drinking for a minute and decided to start taking photo's. Very wise from me. 






S. 


xx














Dress: ZARA // Shoes: Dorothy Perkins // Clutch Bag: ZARA // iPhone 6 Case: Stella McCartney //
Rings: ASOS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

">

Flickr Images

Subscribe