SPOTTED: NYFW Favourite LOOKS!

12:39


                             Images ARE NOT MINE. Via Google, Instagram. Iamayajones 
                             Shionat Magaret Zhang Lainy Hedaya

Okay so I know NYFW was a few days ago and we are now onto LFW but can we just take a moment to rewind and HOLD UP! From the runway to the streets honey New York went all the way, I literally could have posted 5,000 looks.
I'm in love with the layering, khaki, use of textures and simplicity! Yes i'm not forgetting the bold Tommy Hilfiger giving me island girl vibes... And they did it well! . Guys I could go on but my books need me and unfortunately I like some you will be watching fashion week on our screens whilst dreaming we were there.. SOBB. Maybe next year.


Take Care 
S


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

">

Flickr Images

Subscribe