The Golden Touch

12:45




                           
  HELLO! Patient souls! Hope your all having a SUPER Friday... because if we're being honest its long overdue and needless to say it's probably the best day of the week, YES?

I was actually supposed to post this look a few weeks ago but I've been caught up in this beautiful cycle called life. I've received a lot of good news and have a few exciting ventures coming my way as well as preparation for a few things which have required more of my attention(preventing me from posting when desired) but i'm here now and that's all that matters :-).

 I'm finally in that stage in my life now where i'm beginning to understand and grasp the meaning of life as well as self development/gratification. The journey is somewhat daunting but most importantly it's rewarding, we should always consider and keep in mind the end goal or result in everything we pursue. Positivity and Faith can go along long way, I always find i'm my own worst enemy (past tense) when it comes to believing in myself and this is what I'm working on. I always remind myself that 'Doubt kills more dreams than failure'. From my perspective to live a fruitful and satisfying life I'm required to take risks that others aren't willing to take, in order for me to progress and live a life that most people won't (depending on what you require from life). Most of the time these risks may mean sacrificing the "in things" to do in 2015 which don't fulfill you or have some sort of positive impact in your life. Basically do what makes YOU happy and own it at the same damn time! Happiness should be at the top of all our "Life Goals".

Anyway guys enough of me babbling on and THANK YOU for taking time to read this post.. My next post will be out next week so keep yo' eyes peeled.

 MANGO - Jacket ASOS - Top ZARA - Jeans RIVER ISLAND - Necklace TOPSHOP Sunglasses H&M - Bag ISABEL MARANT - Sneakers

                                                               Love Sithembile
                                                                        

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

">

Flickr Images

Subscribe