Everything Is Gonna Be All-White

10:34







      HAPPY MONDAY! Hope your all having a kick ass start to the week! It' back to school for me    so I've literally rushed home to post this as I promised to get it posted by Sunday (BOOO! I know).

I've uploaded as many images as possible. The sunshine was literally playing hide and seek this day so I'm aware the colour contrast isn't consistent throughout the images. Stay focused and enjoy the rest of your week!
MISSGUIDED - Waistcoat
H&M - Trousers
ASOS - Sandals
MTWTFSS WEEKDAY (via ASOS) - Vest
TOMFORD - Lipstick

PHOTOGRAPHER - Ben Allen
                                                                       

                                                                          Sithembile.
                                                                             







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

">

Flickr Images

Subscribe