Tailoring with Edge

12:01


HEEEYY Ladies! Ok so this is officially my welcome post. I know this basic template isn't ideal but I'm just getting my feet wet for now and still getting to grips with everything on top of a busy schedule so bare with me. I'll gradually be making changes. 

Onto the outfit... I paired this beautiful clean cut blazer, similar to Balmain (which as we all know looks a D R E A M!) with these highwaisted ripped denim jeans and super soft tee for a more dress down look. I wore this to an evening meal with other half hence the cheeky smile on my face.

I will be taking more images for each look as time wasn't on my side on this night. Any comments/feedback would be appreciated.

MISSGUIDED - Blazer
FOREVER (ASOS) - T shirt
ASOS - Jeans
CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN - Heels

Thanks
Sithembile


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Genuinely love your style so I'm really looking forward to more blog posts. I've been blogging for a little while now, but business has meant that I haven't been taking as many outfit picks :(. One little tip perhaps - bigger photos, so we can see all the details of your gorgeous outfits :)

    Martha xo
    It's in the Details, Dahhling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey honey! Thank you for you feedback, just had a quick look at your blog, you should defiantly continue with it you have some good content in there. It's certainly worth while!

      Take care xxx

      Delete
  2. You could add our vintage round handbag with this outfit! http://fabtowear.tictail.com/product/vintage-style-round-box-handbag

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

">

Flickr Images

Subscribe