WELCOME BACK! 2016

09:41





Happy New Year and a big WELCOME back to my blog! Hope you've all had the best start to the year? If not it's don't worry it's only February. If you've visited my blog previously you will notice that i've made a few changes from the basic template?... I love it! It's not quiet where I want it to be but hey lets not get ahead of ourselves.

I am super excited to get back in the saddle after taking a well needed break, you know how it is. BUT I have a decided I want to give this my full attention and use it as an escape from my serious/busy life because I really do enjoy a good waffle-on and pictures, pictures in general just make me happy. Yes I really am that easily pleased.

I WILL be posting twice a month, one outfit post and other content such as my favourite's or essentials etc. I would love to post more but realistically I'm tied down with my jobsss (Phaedra Parks voice) and boy university isn't a joke either.

I promise you, you won't be disappointed. Looking forward to sharing more with you all.


STAY TUNED!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

">

Flickr Images

Subscribe