GREY & GREEN

08:52












HEY! So I know it's been a while but I'M BACK from now on! We all have priorities although I love doing this it just hasn't been on the top of my list. Two words 'student-life' if you know you know. It's not forgiving at all. Anyway I have more content on the way for you.

As I mentioned on my Instagram I took these images a while ago I wont even say how long its embarrassing. The cold weather is coming in force so I know this outfit might not be practical, but you could still switch it up by wearing a thicker or longer coat. I absolutely love this knit set from Boohoo it's the first time I've ordered from there but I have to be honest the quality is not the best but it was reasonably priced.

BOOHOO - Top &Trousers
ZARA- Jacket
MAT & NAT - Purse
ZARA - Shoes
ASOS - Pompom


See you guys soon!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

">

Flickr Images

Subscribe