A touch of COLOUR

12:17








 Hello BEAUTS! hope you've all recharged your batteries and ready to endure one more week of hard work before the Easter break? I know I am. Also how nice and refreshing is the weather? Summer is on it's way, I feel it.

I actually wasn't going to use these images for my blog because the quality and variety is quiet poor but since i take so many photo's on a night out I figured it wouldn't be such a bad idea. The service at the Malmaison was GREAT but I think i'll be staying away from the martini's this was partly my fault.

Back to the outfit. I am obsessed with everything blush pink at the moment, like whats there not to love about it?! It's so feminine and cute and the skirt by A V Robertson is life. I will certainly be wearing this again but perhaps with the matching top. As you can tell I ALWAYS wear embellished garments so this skirt was a winner and the soft scooped neck bodysuit was the perfect match.

I was eyeing this skirt for a few months and kept it on my wish-list (the joys of ASOS) and for £85 I was prepared to wait considering I only wear things once. I ordered something else that didn't fit so I gave in and brought it. I think I convinced myself it was fate only to wear it on Saturday night and wake up the morning to find out its been reduced to £47! I actually wanted to cry, hence why I will be wearing it again. BUT how annoying is it when this happens? Luckily for you it's online for the same price.

                                                                      Skirt - ASOS
                                                             Bodysuit - MISSGUIDED
                                                                      Clutch - NEXT
                     Shoes - CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN (I've attached alternative version) ASOS
             

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

">

Flickr Images

Subscribe