Something Grey

12:00







HEY! It's been a minute. Hope you've all had great easter week? I have to be honest I don't have to say today. These images are over due hence the heavy knit.

I think I'm having one of phases where I need to have a word myself and snap back to reality. Ive had my head in the clouds recently and I need to refocus and have a look at the bigger picture. Which is living. Those who know me personally know that I really have my life together (a bit too much for a 21 year old) and I need to realise that its okay to mess up and be out of line even. I'm so used to living my life through schedule due to my work-load and studies. Since I've had two weeks off (I say off but I'm still working) I have realised that I actually need to chill. Let my hair all the way down. I have to say at first the thought of this made me feel uncomfortable. Sad I know but i'm working on it. I've realised that I'm not living as much I should be. I'm going to try to adapt the go with the flow attitude in certain parts of my life.

Totally un-related but I just wanted to say. Don't let anyone tell you how you should live your life or feel. Believe in your hustle and trust your OWN instinct. You don't want to be blaming someone else because you took their advice. Make decisions based on your own terms.



Shoes + Trousers + Jumper ZARA    Bag  ASOS




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

">

Flickr Images

Subscribe