Star Wars

16:39


Hello! HEY! It's been a while ay? I wont even make excuses anymore. How are you doing? Good I hope?
Guys I have so much going on right now. So I will make this very short.  





I know these are very dark colours for summer but its 2016 and I live in England so lets be realistic for a moment. You could ditch the jacket and just wear the tee? That would be summery? This is the easy, yet edgy outfit. You can't go wrong with a choker too. I will most certainly wear this again.

For some of you that don't know about Pull And Bear (link below) it's the same company that owns ZARA. I knew this as soon as I ordered some items, the quality was amazing and tags and labels where similar to ZARA so I did my research and I was right. Did I also mention the extremely tempting prices? Seriously go and have a look! You wont be disappointed. I can't just have a browse on there without going crazy.

The only thing I was abit hmm hmm about was the jeans. But I partly believe this was my fault and lack of research. I was looking to buy denim jeans. Although these seem like denim jeans I don't believe they are actually are. The material is quite stretchy yet very hugging. I wouldn't say they're jegging material but they certainly aren't denim they're VERY fitted. Not something I would usually go for but I'm too impatient so I didn't bother sending them back even though I'm not keen on the fitted look on jeans.

P.s I know NOTHING about star wars. I couldn't name one character if my life depended on it. I just loved the top.

AND yeah, my face didn't make the cut. I wasn't quite feeling my expressions..

JEANS + TOP -  Pull and Bear // SHOES - Zara (last season) // CHOKER - Missguided
BAG - Monki // JACKET - H&M 


Photographer BEN ALLEN.



XOX

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

">

Flickr Images

Subscribe